Tug Hill Commission Summer Internship
The Tug Hill Commission, in partnership with the Cooperative Tug Hill Council, is currently seeking qualified applicants for a 2017 summer internship. The intern’s primary task will be to update, restructure, and improve the existing report titled Tug Hill Resource Management Plan (2006).
The intern will use internet (U.S. Census, NYS Office of Real Property Services, NYS Comptroller’s Office, etc.) and other sources to retrieve data and software such as Microsoft Excel to process and analyze it.
The full internship description can be found here.
The basic qualifications and preferred experience are:
- College student with good writing and communication skills.
- Ability to think systemically and logically.
- Ability to creatively solve problems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc).
- Driver’s License valid in New York State.
- GIS experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Tug Hill region a plus.
The intern will work 37.5 hours/week starting mid-May until mid-August. Interested students should submit a cover letter and resume by March 1, 2017.